I have been a Batman fan for years. Most of the comic books that I have bought in the past have been Batman comics. I don't have a huge collection of stuff, but I have enough. I admit, even though I'm a fan, I'm not an expert; I can't tell you in which issue the Joker first showed up, or when Batman first took on a side-kick, or even the back history of any of the villains. The movies have been okay - although, I wasn't too thrilled about Tim Burton's version of the Caped Crusader, and Joel Schumacher didn't do much better, but I feel (IMHO) that Christopher Nolan did a pretty good job. Of course, the '60's TV series with Adam West and Burt Ward was campy, but that's what made it greatness.
Now, back to my rant. I cannot believe that someone is casting that Ben "No-Talent-Ass-Clown" Affleck as Batman in the upcoming 'Batman vs. Superman' movie!! SERIOUSLY! I don't want to see Holden McNeil or Chuckie Sullivan or Sheriff Bryce Hammond as Batman. 'Nough said!
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment